Monday, April 6, 2009

Check it out!!!!!!

So my sister lives in Arizona and has been participating in this co-op for a while now . They are called BOUNTIFUL BASKETS. Well they have expanded to Utah!! I started with them last week and LOVED it!!! It is all run on a volunteer basis and I am planning to start training at the next distribution so that we can open up a site here in Bountiful. It is great, you get a ton of fruit and veggies at a lower cost. If your interested go to www.bountifulbaskets.org. I believe the next distribution will be April 18th. The orders fill up FAST!! If you want to participate let me know and I can pick up your order for you seeing as how it is in Clearfield and I will already be out there.
Anyway just wanted to pass the information on to everyone out there.
Enjoy :)



1 comment:

Jess said...

We LOVE our bountiful baskets too! I forgot to order mine this week, even though you reminded me!!! I am so bummed!