Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jenna in Utah

We were so happy to have my sister, Jenna, come to visit for a little while. It was here birthday the day before she came so I made here a surprise Birthday Cake.


So we started the visit out a one of our Favorite spots Dee's. First I got her up at the crack of dawn, 5:30 a.m., to go work at the co-op I love, Bountiful Baskets. Jenna is NOT a morning person, so that was a big deal. But I think she had a good time at. So yeah on bountiful Baskets Saturday's we always have breakfast at Dee's.
Of course we did the Temple Square thing, Unfortunately the Conference center was hosting a program so she couldn't do the tour, major bummer.




(This one's for you Jake)



Jenna was introduced to the wondrous joy that is Cafe Rio. She had it twice. She said she had to have it the second time just before she left because the first time was tainted by the horrific cold she, and the rest of us, had for about the entire time she was here. Said she couldn't really taste it. Whatever she just fell in love with it.
That's right, don't hate folks, don't hate!!!
Terry was more than happy to introduce Jenna to the fun times to be had .....
Geo Caching!!!
















































This is the cutes little Italian restaurant in Salt Lake City.















I HATE FISH!!!!! But because I know it is very good for you I really want to start cooking it for Jamison and Terry. So Jenna shared some of her mad Chef skills with me and taught me haw to make some awesome Salmon packets.



















We were driving around one day exploring and ended up down by NPS. So I thought to make Jenna feel a little more at home we should go inside. She rocked it!!



































Last day just just before heading home. Bountiful Temple



























































No comments: