Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentines Day

Another Valentines Day has come and gone. I don't know why but this year I was more excited for Valentines Day to come than I was for Christmas. That is until we caught the cold/flu of the century!!, then everything went down the tubes. But we pulled ourselves together and had a fun day.
In the morning before Jamison woke up we had put out some decorations and had a few little treats for him. We decided to hold out on giving him his treats until after church because we have to be there at 9:00 am and didn't want to get us off schedule for the morning. But when Jamison woke up and came out living room he was just sort of sitting looking around with a little smile then eventually looked at us and said"presents?"
OK so I don't want him to think that he gets a present for every holiday but he was so sweet when he shyly asked we went ahead and gave in.
It was a fun day. Jamison got some little treats and he and Terry went off to church. I stayed home due to extreme illness. After church we opened cards, made mini heart pizzas for lunch, and took a nice long nap. By dinner I was wore out and we ended up having KFC. I know, I know but sometimes you just gotta do what ya gotta do. Anyhow we had fun and enjoyed having a day together. As always our thoughts were with Zach and wished he was with us.














This is what you get when you let a 2 year old take your picture :)



























1 comment:

Cameron and Amy said...

Are you kidding with the heart shaped pizzas? You totally put me to shame. What a good mom.