Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Another wonderful Mothers Day has come and gone. I have to say that my favorite part of Mothers Day actually happened the day before the holiday.
Terry and Jamison had to "run to the store". Ladies we all know this happens 3 or4 times a year.Valentines Day, Christmas, Mothers Day, and around our birthday. So I knew what was going on. I couldn't stop laughing when they got home a while later and Jamison came running in the door shouting, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, I got you some flowers!!" Oh he was so proud of himself and had to tell me over and over again. Terry, looking slightly defeated, asked if I wanted to go ahead and have them now as he accepted the fact that our baby boy is to old to take on secret shopping trips. I told him no and to let him give them to me in the morning. Then later that evening as we were out running some errands Jamison starts telling me more about his purchase. Out of no where he starts, " Mommy I got you yellow flowers, oh you like yellow, they are so beautiful, you like yellow," with a few reassuring giggles added in. I think he repeated this 3 times. I again couldn't stop laughing at this cute little guy. So proud of himself and I reassured him that, Oh yes I LOVE yellow flowers. I'm not sure where he got that from but, Sure who wouldn't love "Yellow Flowers" from her little guy.
So the next morning I got my Yellow Flowers with a card and Terry being the super guy he is gave me the gum paste tool kit he just knew I wanted oh so badly. Good job, how did you know ;)But the best part of this silly holiday is spending it with my two favorite guys.Thanks Terry and Jamison. I love ya lots!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How pretty!