Thursday, November 17, 2011

Jamison

One day before Halloween I was at the Post Office with Jamison dressed as he is in these pictures. While I was waiting in line he was running around entertaining himself. As I am watching to make sure he doesn't get to out of hand an older women behind me say, "Oh he looks like he is all ready for Halloween." I have to reply, "Oh no this is everyday ware with this boy."

I just love that he enjoys dressing in crazy outfits and playing in his imaginary adventures. Although we do currently have a bit of a dilemma on our hands. He LOVES super hero's and wants to be one so very badly. The other day after "Flying" around the house for a while he stops in front of me and slaps his hands to his side and say in a very frustrated tone, "I just can't really fly. Why can't I fly and be a real Super hero?" It is a fine line to walk between reality and destroying the dreams of a 4 year old boy. Anyhow we are just trying to enjoy this fun age but it sure does seem to fly by. No pun intended :)





No comments: