Monday, September 29, 2008

I've been TAGGED!!!!

Ok here we go :)

10 years ago today.....

1 I had been married for 4 years to my ex-husband
2 Was working at College View School, I think or maybe still Allstate Insurance Co
3 I was living in Los Angeles, CA
5 I was serving in the Young Womens program

5 things on today's "to-do" list

1 Unpack
2 figure out trip to California
3 Buy my niece a birthday present
4 Try to entertain my poor child who seems bored with me
5 Call my grandmother

5 snacks I enjoy

1 I LOVE a slice of mozzarella topped with a basil leaf then a slice of tomato drizzled with balsamic viniger on a cracker!! My FAVORITE
2 string cheese
3 olives
4 baby carrot sticks
5 fruit rolls

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire

1 Pay off all my my debts
2 INVEST
3 buy a house in LA
4 help out my family
5 Travel

5 places I have lived

1 Oscoda, Michigan
2 Eagle Rock, California
3 Glendale, California
4 North Hollywood, California
5 London, Kentucky

5 jobs I have had

1 Nanny
2 Allstate Insurance
3 Aid to the physically handicapped
4 Teacher at BCR in Burbank, California
5 Mother- forever enlisted :)


And there you have it. Unfortunately I don't have 5 people to tag yet, but I will do 3

1. Jessica Johnson
2. Jake Fornelli
3. Meghan Fornelli

If Tagged:
Answer the same 5 questions. Then Tag 5 of your friends and make sure to let me know you answered .
Have fun

1 comment:

Cameron and Amy said...

Are you back? So glad. Look at you all going on trips all over the place. Jamison is going to be the most well traveled boy. I agree with you about not eating anything that swims or lives in the water.