Friday, September 19, 2008




So here we see Jamison on his excavator that he just loves. I saw it and thought, oh he will have so much fun with this, yeah it drives me CRAZY. He loves to hold the handles in place so it sounds like gears grinding!! And then we see him outside running around like a wild man. He is at a new phase where he wants to outside all the time, he gets it from me I must admit. I have to give a props to Wendy and her boys so graciously giving Jamison on of their lawn mowers. We were at their house for a play date and he latched onto it big time!! Now when he goes out the door he heads straight for the mower, he is very constant that way :)
And then, I don't know why but I just love this picture of Jamison and his cousin Jaylee playing in the horse trailer. This was the day we were moving Terry's parents to Rigby, Id. Kids can have fun anywhere. I need to be more childlike in that way.

No comments: