Sunday, November 9, 2008

I've been tagged!!!



So my sister tagged me. You have to post the 4th picture in the 4th album on your computer.

Here is mine. I have to admit it is actually the 6th pic in the 4th album. There were 2 that weren't really anything. Any way this was Jan or Feb this year when my family was in California at the Los Angeles Zoo. These are most of my brothers and sisters. Only a few missing. And then that is a really not so good picture of my dad at the top, sorry dad. We are going out there again in a week and I can't wait!! It is so fun being with them but we especially love having all our kids together. It is just a major bummer that the Johnson's won't be there, but at least we all get to go to their place for Thanks giving.

OK. so now I tag, Mary Kate, Amy , and Wendy :)

1 comment:

Cameron and Amy said...

Jamison is so cute in those snow pictures. What fun!