Thursday, November 13, 2008

I am so over this FLU!!!!!!!!

He can finally eat again !!!
Saturday at 3:00 a.m.- Jamison woke up with the flu. Throw up EVERYWHERE!!!.
Sunday -Terry's parents arrive from Idaho.
Sunday night around 1:00 a.m. -I wake up with the flu. Throwing up like it's going out of style!!
*** Jamison still barfing his brains out, very lethargic, I am rendered useless, Terry's parents leave. The washer is constantly running as you can imagine with Jamisons FAVORITE blanket in it about every other load.
Monday-Very worried about Jamison, Terry takes him to the doctor and he says it is a viral flu, he is seeing 4 cases a day, gives us his pager # in case Jamison gets worse so we can put him on drip. Poor Terry running the show but starting to show signs of fatigue.
Monday evening- Terry officially has the flu. But refuses to throw up, it is not a pretty sight.
Tuesday-Jamison STILL throwing up. Terry and I are keeping liquids down but are suffering the effects of the flu working it's way down through our systems, if you catch my drift. TOTAL misery!!
Wednesday- I am feeling much better, Terry is still not so hot but has to go to work. SUCKY!! I thought Jamison was over the vomiting, WRONG!! But doing better. Washing maching has been a real trooper and is not having to work quite so hard now.
Thursday- Jamison seems to be over the vomiting, and is now also feeling the horrific effects of the flu working it's way through the his system. I am done I think, just some lingering nausea. Terry is getting there too. I am just so happy to see that Jamison feeling better. It is so scary when your little ones are SO sick and so out of it.
Hopefully a few more days and we will all be 100 % again.
Tuesday-

1 comment:

Cameron and Amy said...

Oh MAN!! That's horrible! I hope you guys are feeling better. We'll come see you.