Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it's 2009. WOW. Well we had a pretty fun New Years Holiday. Because of the bad weather at Christmas we had to wait to go to Terry's parents, in Rigby, ID, until New Years. It was really fun. We stayed at his parents along with his sister Rhonda's family. I have to say it was freezing up there. The wind was blowing like CRAZY so his parents back yard has some awesome snow drifts. The swing set was buried up to the top of the slide. Unfortunately I never did get any pictures of that or the snow caves the kids and Terry made. Bummer. One day I bundled Jamison up and ventured out back but once I sank in the snow past my knees and Jamison was not happy with the wind freezing his cheeks, we were right back inside.I love the snow but navigating that deep of snow with a baby isn't so fun. But we had bunches of fun even if we couldn't play outside. We played lots of games. Dan and Tyler DOMINATED at Pictionary. :) We watched football and some movies and ate lots of yummy food.


One afternoon we hit the bowling ally in Idaho Falls. I thought it was lots of fun. Jamison really got into it. When his ball would roll, ever so slowly, into the gutter he would say.. "On NO NO NO NO"... or "UH OHHHH" What a crack up. I loved it when he would roll his ball and throw his arms up in the air shouting with total joy. I love this picture of Terry running after the ball. He was trying to keep it from going into the gutter. Yep they had one set of bumpers and they were being repaired so Terry tried his best to handle that.



Unfortunately we didn't get to see the rest of the family like we wanted to because they had all been sick with a bug, and with Terry leaving next week to see Zach in Kentucky and us not wanting to go through another bug episode like we had in November, we decided to steer clear. So that was disappointing, but we had a really fun time just hanging out. We did however get to meet Wayne's new girlfriend, Paula. She was really nice and I hope we will be spending a lot more time with her :)













2 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Julie, your little boy is sooooo cute!!! I am so happy to read about your beautiful family. I am so glad we are able to reconnect. YIpee!!!
Facebook rocks!!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I loved reading all your posts. This is soo much fun!!