Sunday, March 8, 2009

Chips and Dip










Yesterday I was craving chips and green onion dip. You know the one that uses the little packet of seasoning mixed with sour cream. Yummy!! Honestly I can't even remember the last time I had some, plus I like it because it totally reminds me of being back home with my family.
Anyway, I was wondering if Jamison would like dip. We gave him a chip with some dip and his first reaction was a "not to sure about this stuff" face. Then he tried another, and a third, and then decided he wanted the whole bowl. He LOVED it!!!!! The only part he didn't like was the mess. He is in a total phase of not liking to be dirty or having yucky stuff on his fingers.He was very delicate with his dipping, trying not to get too much of it on him.
Oh the joy of chips and dip :)



2 comments:

Roxy said...

chips and dip sound pretty good right about now for breakfast...mmmm...so good.

Rob & Megg said...

That is so FUNNY. Jackson is in that same stage...I have to wipe everything off his hands while he's eating. Fun to see your blog- I hope you don't mind me stalking it! Tell Terry he gave a really nice lesson on Sunday.