Friday, March 13, 2009

Nice Shoes

So I have a pair of my fun, pre baby shoes in the house that I keep around to remind myself of those carefree days of old. Jamison has discovered them and is always trying to get me to put them on. Lots of times we'll be heading out the door and I'll say "where are Mommy's shoes?" and he'll run out the room only to reappear with these heals. Is my 21 month old trying to tell me something or what. AHHHH. :)

Anyhow the other day he had them out and decided to give them a try himself. I could not stop laughing at him. He was being so silly. And let me tell you he walked around in those bad boys without to much trouble. Didn't fall once. I know many a dad out there would freak out over such a sight. But we moms know kids like to explore and are just having some innocent fun. Hopefully when I use these pictures to embarrass Jamison during his teenage years, he too will hearken back to to his own " carefree days of old" :)
















1 comment:

Roxy said...

Sweet, I hate to admit it but I think I did this as a kid too. Nice heels Julie, love it!