Monday, May 18, 2009

Jamison pastimes

I thought I would do a little catch up with some random pictures I've had. Jamison how is it you are about to turn 2. I just can't believe it has been that long already. It literally feels like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant with you. Time is going to fast!! I am continually amazed each day at the things you do, you are learning so much so fast. Love ya bud!!




We have potted some plants, vegetables, and herbs out front and Jamison LOVES to help take care of them.







Terry and I so busted Jamison one day. We were talking in the living room and thought Jamison was playing in his room and then realized it was to quiet. Just helping daddy get caught up on some work.






He seriously will throw a major fit if he finds out I have started laundry and didn't let him help


And I have to say he is so good at cleaning up after himself. Here he is "vacuuming" his room


I love to watch him play cars, especially while he is so precisely lining them up.




Just relaxing with a book. It is not uncommon for Jamison to all the sudden stop what he is doing go grab a book and blankie and take a break on the couch.


Tools are a new favorite of Jamison's. But these tools are extra special because they double as hair styling implements. He makes sure to use each one as he fixes our hair at the end of the day, :)





He always makes sure his buds are well taken care of.


















1 comment:

me said...

he's such a funny little guy! you guys are welcome "at the pool" anytime!