Friday, October 16, 2009

Another Surgery

So Earlier this week I had to have another surgical procedure. I'll tell you I am getting pretty sick of these things. My AWESOME doctor, Dr. Johnson, found some polyps in the bottom of my uterus that needed to be biopsied along with a mole. He also had to go in and laser the tons of cysts on my ovaries. They were swollen to twice their size and so he had to handle that. He also found a cyst in one of my tubes but decided it should be left alone for now. He also discovered that I had early stages of a fatty liver. Isn't that nice. So he was very concerned about that and we will have to get that taken care of as well. Now we will just wait to get my results back. Terry has been so good taking care of everything around the house and with Jamison. I have had a little trouble recovering but things are getting much better now. I really hope I don't have to have anymore procedures for a while. They might as well put a revolving door in my belly button . I'm over having them cut that thing open then blow me. But I shouldn't complain. I am grateful things are being caught and taken care of and that my doctors are so great.
Anyhow, I also have to give a big shout out to my good friends for being so supportive and keeping an eye on us. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

No comments: