Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Part 1


"Is there a doctor in the house?!"
Yes there is and he is a totally cutie pie!! This year Jamison was not interested in any of the fun animal costumes or other characters I was trying out on him. I kept getting a " No Way!" from him. Then one night while we were all at Target we came across this little gem and he went for it. I think the big selling point for him was the stethoscope, he thinks it's a phone :)


To get the holiday started we head over to Terry's work. WGU has what I call "Cubical Trick or Treating" in the late afternoon and the families of the employees come up with the kids to get their candy collecting on. Oh my word!!, it is crazy how much candy a child can accumulate over there. Jamison was having so much fun but we finally had to stop because his pumpkin was overflowing, he couldn't even drag it around it was so heavy, and who really needs that much candy anyway. I love that they do this for the families, it is really a fun time.This year Terry went to work as "Dave". I found a thing of crazy eyebrows, we got some black hairspray color, and those "Hello my name is" stickers and Dave was born.




This was HILARIOUS!!!!
As soon as we walked in the door he drug that bad boy into the living room and was trying with all his little 2 year old might to empty it out so he could start chowing down.
I had to help him get it out and then burst his bubble by telling him he could only have 2 candies and that the rest are for later.


To be continued........









No comments: