Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Part 2

My sweet grand mother , Mimi as we call her, came out with my sister Jenna for the weekend. So She and Jamison were a doctor and a Surgeon and Terry , Jenna, and I were their patients. I swas so happy that they came for a visit. Mimi is in her 90's and these trips aren't always as easy for her to make, but she did and we were so glad! And let there be no doubt to how excited Jamison was to have his Mimi and Jenna in town.






This was a super fun year. We decided to add hot dogs and chips into the mix. We still had the staples at our home for trick or treaters, candy bars, balloons, and juice boxes. It was so great to get to visit with our ticker treaters a little so I think we will continue the BBQ. I love seeing how cute all the kids and some parents look all decked out. Fun Fun Fun







By the end of the night Jamison and Mimi decided to take refuge in the house. It was a bit crazy, it seemed every time I turned around Jamison had a new bag of chips or a new candy bar in hand. He never did eat any dinner. Oh well he had a ton of fun.















No comments: