Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday Ads

Jamison very seriously studying the Black Friday Ads on the morning of Thanksgiving. We are devout B.F. shoppers, so it is not surprising that the natural instinct has shown itself in Jamison this year. You can never start your training to early. And I do have to say that although I pride myself as a fine tuned, well trained B.F athlete, even I was not prepared for the horror Amy Williamsen and I encountered at Toys-R-Us this year. We endured things no human should ever have to endure. We saw things no human should ever see.
Every trial makes us stronger.
And next year I will return stronger and victorious yet again
as I head out to conquer the battlefield of Black Friday as never seen before!!!! I will reign
supreme!!!!



1 comment:

Cameron and Amy said...

Oh, it was horrible to behold! I wanted to deck that guy with the balloons. Line forms here, WHATEVER!!