Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fun Filled Saturday

Today was a busy day for the Miller clan. We started the day at the Lowe's Kids Workshop. There Jamison got to make a snowman frame. I think his favorite part was getting to use a hammer and putting on the stickers. Then we headed over to one of our local grocery stores for their Kids Club activity. There was a ton of stuff going on there. Jamison made an Indian necklace, a hand print Turkey, and an Indian vest. Very fun. I'll have to get a picture of it all to add on here. Then home for a much needed nap.
This evening we headed down to Gateway in Salt Lake City for their Christmas Tree Lighting. It was freezing but I didn't feel like sitting around the house all evening so I got my guys and we headed out. It was so festive down there. The music was awesome, all the decorations are tons of fun, and the Christmas tree was awesome.
Fun day












No comments: