Sunday, January 24, 2010

Toy Story

Jamison is beyond obsessed with the movies, Toy Story and Toy Story 2.
Terry was just saying to me today that it is amazing how you put the movie on and he is glued to the edge of his seat through the entire thing. And I have to agree.
I do have to say that this phase of childhood is one of the ones I was DREADING. I don't particularly like all the Disney type of movies that kids get all crazy about like Beauty and The Beast, Aladdin, etc.
I can handle Cars and Nemo is OK, once in a while. Luckily the Toy Story movies I can handle. So yes he has a Buzz and a Sheriff Woody and he plays with them nonstop. And he runs around the house with his arms spread out to the side yelling "Infinity and Beyond!!!!", He has a rocket ship he rides around the house yelling "Infinity and Beyond!!!", and at Smiths he LOVES to push the children's carts, yes you guessed it, running at full speed yelling "Infinity and Beyond".
So I will also admit I am pretty excited for part 3 to come out and take him to see it at the movie theater. He will loose his mind :)

Watching Toy Sory with dad






Got home from church and what is the first thing he runs for?












1 comment:

me said...

so cute! we should get a big group to go see that, it comes out in june right??