Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What could it be?

Who can tell me what this is? WRONG, a strainer, I don't think so people.
This is a Spider Catcher. Or at least that's what Jamison thinks it should be used for. I don't know where he comes up with these things but one of his newest games is played out while I am cooking dinner. As soon as he hears pots and pans banging around he comes running in the kitchen, grabs this out of the drawer and informs me he is going to go "catch the spiders" and runs around the house like a wild child catching all the imaginary spiders he can find. Then suddenly he will throw open the same kitchen drawer he got his Spider Catcher out of, chuck it in, slam it shut, announce "Done" and run out again with a huff like " Well now that's done, what's next"
Funny guy this one. :)
Oh the duties of a 2 year old. Spider Catcher. Love it

1 comment:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Hey Julie! Thanks for leaving me your totally sweet comment. Great minds must think alike 'cause Jamison is an awesome name. Definitely not many of 'em around. I only know one other (other than your adorable little guy) and I swear she got the name from me!

P.S. looooove that cake you made on your other site :)