Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pool Fun

With the arrival of the summer and it's unbearable heat we find it is time to bust out the good old pool. However first we had to go buy it. Found this little gem at Target and did what every good mom does, bought it and set it up in the living room for several days.
So part of the problem is that once it was up Jamison was having so much fun playing with it and didn't want it outside because it would get "TO DIRTY MOM!!" and I hate the fact that I have to lug buckets of water from the sink to fill it up. Yep of course the house water hookup is broken and I was told by our land lord that if I turned it on I would flood under the flooring of the entire unit. Heaven forbid he fix that little problem. Anyway. After a few days we took it outside and he has been having a great time playing in his pool.









1 comment:

Cameron and Amy said...

His backwards fireman hat makes me laugh. Take it easy for a day or two eh?