Saturday, July 24, 2010

Temple Square,The Lion House Pantry,and The Pioneer Museum

Heading out to SLC for the day with all the kids.




First hings first. I promised the kids we would get to ride a train so a quick trip on TRAX did the job.


The observation deck at the Church Office Building. Jess had to wait inside due to her extreme fear of heights. I went out to take some pics but was feeling a bet weak in the legs, a little to high for my liking. It was amazing and scary at the same time to see how the kids had no fear whatsoever. They stood with their faces smashed up against the glass and they all wanted to hang their arms out the little hole cutouts. Crazy!!




Oh how we love the Lion House. Not only do they have the BEST rolls ever, the atmosphere is fun and who can resist sharing some of their yummy desserts.



The Pioneer Museum






2 comments:

Cameron and Amy said...

Jenna looks like she's en vouge-ing in that second to last picture. Strike a pose!!

Jessica Doxey said...

Hi Miller Family! I'm Jessica Hunt with Temple Square Hospitality. I absolutely love the pictures you have from when you visited us last year! I thought it would be fun to post some of these on our dining blog, as a guest submission! What do you think? :) Feel free to email me at: jhunt@templesquarehospitality.com. You can visit our dining blog at www.templesquarehospitality.com/blogs/dining.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you so much!!

Jessica