Monday, October 11, 2010

New Baby Please

My good friend Amy has recently had a new little girl and has been over to visit with her several times. Each time Jamison looks her over with big goo goo eyes and comments on her little eyes, her little hands, and on and on and always asks if we can have a new baby. This morning she stopped by for a visit and Jamison was giving the baby the once over as usual.

Well as I was putting him down for his nap this afternoon and had turned off his light and was about to walk out the door he says, "Hey mom, I will ask Jesus to buy me a new baby like Amy." I reply, "OK bud sounds like a good idea." Jamison then says, "Or maybe Santa will buy."

So Jesus or Santa whomever can help us out the fastest, I think it's time for a "New" baby. Just don't forget a check for the hospital too. Thanks

No comments: