Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ya, But I Was Safe


Saturday as Terry heads out the door to play Softball in the Stake Regionals I thought to myself, "Wow we didn't have to go to the ER once this year." Ya well I spoke to soon. A slide into second and 3 innings later Terry had his injury for the year, a broken foot.

Let us recap the last few years.

2011- Broken Foot

2010- JACKED up shoulder that will require surgery eventually

and who can forget

2009- slide into, I believe, Home and left the side of his calf in the dirt and got a horrific infection in his leg that lasted for a few weeks. (See picture below in case you've forgotten) You should see the scaring left behind like a fun little reminder. It's so fun, that scar is just above the BOOT!!!!!!!

I swear and swear and swear, Like really swear. I hate Softball season!!!!!!!!

































2 comments:

Happy2Bme said...

Thanks for taking one for the team!
(And it's a good thing he was safe.)

Nancy Nina said...

Aghhh! My leg is so hurting right now in sympathy after seeing those last few shots!