Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Jamison

Jamison you are such a fun little guy.


Right now he is super into accessories. He has always loved to wear sun glasses but currently has a tender fondness for the 3D Harry potter glasses we brought home from the movies. He wears them all the time. He also has a glow necklace that, "Ran out of glow" as he said, that he has repurposed into a belt that was also always worn until recently then the connector broke. He has been begging for a new one ever since. Another favorite is the Super Hero Cape. I made this little gem for him at Christmas and was a little sad when he opened it up, gave a hum, then tossed it to the side. I thought oh well guess he won't be using that. WRONG!! A short while later it became a daily piece. He wears it every day at some point. That's about 8 months so far. What else oh the lovely pink ear muffs his sweet auntie Jenna gave him. Not quite sure the draw there but it doesn't matter how cold or hot it is he loves to wear them around. There is also his plastic red watch, Zach's old wallet ( thanks Zach ;) ), any number of plastic bead necklaces, oh and his Disney socks. Finally I would be remiss if I didn't mention his "BABY" Baby is this teddy bear. that poor thing gets dragged EVERYWHERE he goes and it is starting to show the wear. I don't know what I am going to do when it is beyond repair. He loves that thing like nothing else.

Oh I love this boy and love his playful imagination. I can't believe this week he will be starting preschool. How do they grow up so fast? Time flys my friends and it feels like the older they get the faster it flys.












Jamison and his buddies including "Pillow Chicken" a new member of the cartoon club.










2 comments:

Cameron and Amy said...

I think his baby is so funny. It's not like he takes it somewhere and forgets about it. He totally keeps checking on how his baby is doing the whole time. Silly boy!!

The Lymans said...

My couch looks exactly like that 24/7. Come to think of it--so does my car, my kitchen, my living room, etc...