Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day Of Preschool

It happened. The first day of preschool. Can't believe it.



Jamison is so in love with going to school and we couldn't ask for a better teacher. Mrs. Cynthia is just what we needed.



So the first day we got to class and as Jamison got out of the car I was ready for a little hesitation but instead he just kissed me, asked me to walk him to the door, and then once that door opened he never looked back. Well that went better than I had expected and I have to say I felt a bit sad. It's hard to let your little one go especially when he is the only one you've got. Anyhow Upon pickup when I asked how it went he replied, " Mom it wasn't even long." Meaning he wanted to stay longer. Oh well, guess I should have signed him up for the 3 day class.



Yesterday when Terry and I picked him up he was so excited. He said," I have something in my backpack. It's a surprise. Close your eyes..... It'sssss HOMEWORK!!!!!" Oh my let's see if homework is still as thrilling in a few years :)





























No comments: