Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Big Boy

Boy time is passing by so quickly. I sometimes can't believe I have such a big boy on my hands. Meal time is becoming such a challenge for me. Jamison wants to feed himself all the time which would be fine except for the fact that I have the tinniest kitchen in the world!!! so setting him at the table is a logistical nightmare, and to top it off the floor is carpeted, I mean who carpets a kitchen AHHHHHHHH?!?!?!, so you can only imagine the mess that occurs there. But I can't stunt his progression due to a crappy kitchen. So let the mess flow!!! (really easier said than done) :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Good thing he has that cute spilt mat to help you out!=)

Cameron and Amy said...

Look how cute he is. Feeding himself and everything. You're such a good mom Julie!