Wednesday, October 29, 2008


There is a Nursery/Feed store/country themed store near our home that we like to go to. They nave lots of fun toys and plants and all kinds of stuff. But one of the things Jamisons LOVES is the calf statue that usually sits by the front door and the horse ride. I love this horse, it is a dime for a ride and it plays music while it gallops along. I love how cute and little he looks on it, note the two little hands holding onto the horn of the saddle. Cute stuff. He would ride that thing all day long if we let him, and at a dime, I just may make that dream come true one day :) Also, with Halloween here there are of course spiders and webs everywhere you look. I think it is so funny that Jamison thinks they are the "Itsy Bitsy Spider". He always gets so excited and holds his hands up in the air making the spiders motions from the song and singing it nice and loud . LOVE IT !!













1 comment:

MaryKate said...

I've always wanted to stop by, is it the one in Woods Cross?? I'll guess I'll to give it a try, looks like fun!