Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I SUCK!!






Today was NOT a good day. Here are some pictures to show what a sucky mom I was today. Poor child. It is so sad.
So I was over at Amy's this afternoon whining and crying about nothing really (Poor Amy, I so need to give her a co-pay when I go over to her house, She is a VERY good listener)and Jamison was trying to get a toy he had dropped down the outside stairs. He really could have used my help getting it back up the stairs, but you know I couldn't be bothered to actually get up of my rear and he ended up crashing out on the stairs. Now he is a wreck and it is all my fault. I feel so bad for him!!!!!!! and to make matters worse, he has a cold so I have to wipe his nose quite often and I'm sure that feels lovely with the scraped raw upper lip area.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I feel so bad!!! Poor child, how will he ever survive me. I sure do love that little guy.


No comments: