Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jamison's Birthday, #3

Jamison's 3rd birthday.

I was so excited to celebrate Jamisons birthday this year, as I am every year. It is just so crazy how fast time flys. Anyhow I was really excited to make him his special cake. He is always watching me make fun cakes and asking if it is "Jamison's cake?" And I always have to tell him no it is for some one else and being the sweet boy he is he just sort of laughs and says " Oh OK mom" Ahhh. So I was thrilled to have him help me make his cake a little. I pulled out all my color gels and asked him to pick the color he most wanted for his cake. After much though he chose red and brown. So we had red cake with chocolate fudge filling. the next morning when he woke up I showed him his cake and his eyes said it all. He was so happy to have his own cake and first thing he asked is if he could push the cars on it.




Well after waking up and coming out to see his birthday decorations all up he kept standing in front of his presents and just staring at them. I knew he wanted to open them so badly but he didn't say a word. I told him that he could open one that morning and he could open the rest when daddy got home and his cousins came over.
For some reason he wanted me to take a picture with his eyes closed.
Silly guy


The tongue thing is all Auntie Jenna's doing. Anyone in our family will know what I'm talking about :)
After a full day of every five minutes being asked, "Is daddy home yet?", "My cousins are here now?" daddy got home and we let him open a few more presents and saved the rest for later.










Cousin Brooke and Elsie arrived and Jamison got a fun book that he has already read oh, like 100 times!!


Aunt Rhonda, Uncle Verle, and the rest of the Skidmore clan also came over for some cake and presents.



After a piece of cake and chocolate all over his face he got to open some fun presents. A big thank you to all our founder family for their generosity.
Trader Joe gummy penguins from grandma
Grandma= Buz Lightyear water gun
Kathy sent him a Leapster, caring case, and a few awesome games.
Auntie Jaeleen gave him some super fun Benderroos




Grandma also gave Jamison some cute summer tanks and shorts and a cool hooded Bus towel.

Skidmore clan gave him a totaly rad Toy story pig mony shooting toy thing :)



He also got a super cool Toy Story Woody and RC shake and go toy from his good buddies Rohen and Murphy. Daddy made sure the baseball gear was all there and some more Toy Story toys.
Earlier in the day he had some pizza and played at Fireman Park with his Williamsen buds which is always a good time.
it was a fun day and we can't say it enough, we love this little guy!! You have such a sweet spirit and such a loving heart. your growing and learning so much and can't to see what the this year holds.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man he got alot of presents. I love the cake! What flavor was it?