Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jesus Did It Mom!!

As I was sitting on the computer trying to hunt down some information Jamison came running into the kitchen screaming, "Mommy Jesus did it, Jesus did it!!!!", OK I thought what is going on here so I asked, " what did Jesus do?" He tried to explain what happened but I could tell his excitement and thoughts were moving faster than he could get it out, " my ear is hurting, I said Jesus make it better and HE DID!!, I kneel down at the couch and he made it better!!!!" So I was able to put the picture together. Every night we knee down at the the couch and say family prayers before he goes to bed. Well the other day at the post office he had a bad accident and hurt his ear and it seems to be getting better but gives him a bother every now and then. So this morning it must have been bothering him because he knelt down at the couch and asked Jesus to make it better and apparently the pure and ever faithful prayer of a 3 year old was answered.
I love that at such a young age he is learning to turn to Heavenly Father and Jesus for help. What a sweet moment.

1 comment:

Mom and Kenz said...

So sweet... thanks for sharing that story.