Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Tree

The Christmas Tree is finally up. Jamison was so excited about hanging the ornaments. We had bought the tree the night before and put it up in the house and that was about it. He was just sort of like OK a tree. Then the next morning I had put the lights on before he woke up to make the whole decorating process a smoother run. When he woke up and I brought him out to the living room he about lost his mind. He LOVED the lights. While in the kitchen I could hear him saying over and over again, "I like the tree". He just stood there staring at the lights for quite some time.
Later when Terry got home we got the ornaments out and man have you ever seen a more excited child? I think not. :) He was literally squealing with joy. There is a special section of the tree that is obviously the section Jamison was decorating. So cute. I have to say he has been very good about "only looking with his eyes". Such a good boy. I have said it before and I will say it again. It is so fun to see how magical things are through the eyes of a child.










2 comments:

Cameron and Amy said...

What's with the creepy elf? Ha ha!!!

MaryKate said...

I love the tree and and Jamison with his "friend" sitting by the tree. Gotta to love that boy!