Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fun Times

We love our Saturdays in the miller family. It is so nice to have a day to spend together as a family and get out and about.
Today started off with another workshop at Lowes. Our friend Rachel and her super cute boys were there so we all had a great time hangin out. The boys did a great job on their projects but the true fun was to be found on the pallets of wood. I LOVE boys!!
And a big thanks to Rachel for being an awesome mom and taking pictures and sharing them with us. Thanks :)




After Lowes we headed over to see Santa at The Rockin E Country Store. I think that's the name of it. What a fun Santa. I wasn't sure what Jamison would think about seeing him again but I could tell this was more of a progress report meeting for him than anything. First thin he told him was that the Horse was still broken. He has been quite upset about this situation. There is a mechanical horse that is like the best one out there at this store that you can ride for a dime and he LOVES it. So next he told Santa he was being a "Good Boy" and still wanted his "2 Cars". Then he got a candy cane and was done.
As you can see he was not happy about me interrupting this very important meeting. Sorry Bubby :)


Jamison enjoying his candy on the way home.
Daddy
After that we went home and I took off to a friends house for a cookie exchange. Yummy. While Jamison took a nap and Terry did some studying.
When I got home we took off to do some Christmas shopping and finished off the night with a little Polar Express while Jamison had his favorite Beans and Rice. Then off to bed.
Aside from the wonderful colds Jamison and I have and Terry is fighting off, it was another fun day. I am so grateful for this time we get to spend together.









2 comments:

Mom and Kenz said...

What a handsome little man you have!

me said...

thanks again for the invite to the workshop, it was fun! the boys have been wearing the goggles all weekend!