Sunday, December 20, 2009

Saturday Is A Special Day :)

What does one do on a Saturday? Another Lowes workshop of course. We really do love these and it was fun to have Shane join in the fun this time :). Yep He was there with Rachel and the boys and again thanks to Rachel for the pics. This weeks project: Doggie Treat box. OHHH AHHH FUNN

After Lowes we dropped Terry off at home to study for a while and Jamison and I ran some errands. Later we went out to Terry's sisters house for dinner. It was nice to be there especially because Terry's parents were in town.
Afterward Terry and I took Jamison to Burger Stop in Layton for a Hayride though the city park light display. I was FREEZING but we had fun.
Jamison was thrilled to see Santa again. I had to laugh because he did seem a bit annoyed to be asked yet again what he wanted for Christmas. He answered with a sort of , Don't you know by now "2 Cars". He really just wanted to sit and shoot the breeze with Santa.
The wait in line for our turn.




Here we go!!!!
Jamison LOVED the tunnel of lights. I loved them too because it was so stinking cold that I swear I could feel warmth from all the lights in there.








No comments: