Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sleep?

Last night was not a fun night. Jamison didn't seem to be sleeping to well as prior to 4:30 a.m. he had already woken up several times. At 4:30 though, he was AWAKE. Normally I leave him in his crib to cry it out but this time it wasn't happening. So Terry took the couch seeing as how he had to get up a 1/2 hour later and I went against my better judgment and brought him into bed. He wanted to get up and play but I gave him very strict instructions to lay down quietly or he was going back to his crib. And he did. He laid there for 3 hours very quiet but very awake. I heard him talking about his friends, he mentioned Santa SEVERAL times, his toys. And then after being quiet for a while he started to sing, "Santa Clause comin to town, make a list, naughty or nice". Yep buddy you melted my tired, grumpy, heart. I love to hear him sing. What a sweet boy. It's hard to be upset with him for not sleeping and thus keeping me up after that. Shortly around 8:00 a.m. he fell back asleep. Oh buddy your such a sweet heart and I just LOVE you to bits!!!

No comments: