Thursday, March 25, 2010

Big Boy Bed

Thanks to Jamison's grandma and aunties and uncles on the Fornelli/Jamison side he was given the gift of a big boy bed for his 3rd birthday. His birthday isn't until June but with grandma in town he got his gift a little early and let me tell you he is one excited little man.I do have to say that taking down the crib was very emotional for me. It is unbelievable that he is going to be three and that he has outgrown his crib. I still remember putting it together in Kentucky and looking at it each day waiting for him to come. I had come to a point in my life where I thought children weren't in the picture for me so getting pregnant with Jamison was a pretty amazing deal and now that baby is growing up so fast. So the crib comes down and there is no telling if it will ever go up again. We hope it will though, at least one more time.
So good bye to my little baby and welcome our big boy.






















No comments: