Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Egg Hunt at Heritage Park

My mom was in town for a few days so we thought it would be nice to go up to This Is The Places Heritage Parks Easter Egg hunt. Well it didn't turn out quite as we had hoped. A few to many people but we managed to have some fun anyway. We checked out the animals and walked around some of the buildings then headed back home.



Seeing as how the hunt at the the park wasn't a success we opted to have a little one back at home. Oh my Jamison is so fun this year, he totally gets the whole "Hunt" thing and was so cute to watch. As he was walking around searching for his prized eggs I could hear him saying lowly,"look all around, look all around", so cute.







After he was done collecting his eggs we went inside so he could open them up. He picked out his first egg, held it up by his ear, shook it, then opened it and said " oh money" then paused and looked at me and asked, "Where's the candy?" After I stopped laughing I told him to open some more and he would find some candy. So each egg was held up, shaken, and he would announce
either money or candy then open it to see if he was right. It was so fun to watch and I can't wait for him to do it again when his auntie Jenna and Great Grandma Mimi get here for the weekend.



















No comments: