Friday, March 12, 2010

Little boys tie

So thanks to my sister Jessica, I have become a tie making machine!!! She is going to be teaching all the mama's in her ward to make them at enrichment activity (awesome idea, we totally need to do that in out ward) and she thought I needed to give it a try. And so I did. They are so quick and easy to make. I decided to make Terry and Jamison matching ties for Easter so off to Joann's we went. Unfortunately I unknowingly picked the day of their super sale so all the crazy crafting, sewing, homemakie women of Davis county were there grabbing everything in site. It was unlike anything you've ever seen. Well we didn't find our Easter material but did manage to escape with some cute car material.
I was surprised by Jamison enthusiasm for this project. For a couple days he kept asking for his tie. (Because you know that material sat in the bag for a couple days, one step at a time folks)Well I finally made myself sit down and make it. Now I CAN"T stop and am making my friends make them too!!







1 comment:

Misty said...

Is that silky or cotton? Way cute!