Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Outfit 2010

I have to say that all you women with only girls that get to go to the stores and sift through endless amounts of super cute spring/Easter dresses have no idea how frustrating it is to try to find something for the sweet little guys in our lives. There just isn't much to pick from. So once again thanks to my sister Jessica I decided to make Jamison's Easter outfit this year.She has turned me onto this super easy tie but I felt for the holiday I needed to take it to the next level
Holla!!!!!!!! We have suspenders!
That's right people I made these bad boys and so can you. I swear they took maybe a half hour to make up. And I think the end result was way worth it.























1 comment:

Cameron and Amy said...

Those turned out SOOO Cute!!! I'll have to post pics of my kids' ties (and skirt).